EP Recruit provides complete recruitment solutions, sourcing and supplying quality staff throughout Mozambique.
At EP Recruit we passionately believe that every company has different needs. We therefore treat each recruitment project on an individual basis, with the overall objective of adding value to your business. Being privately owned, we are able to provide a level of personalised service which is unrivalled by many of our competitors - and that means you’re more likely to find us efficient, friendly, honest and above all able to provide you with exactly what you need. EP Recruit provides individuals for a wide range of permanent, temporary and contract office support and administrative positions. All of our candidates are thoroughly screened, skill tested and reference checked before you meet them.
Our greatest aim is that at the end of the day, our clients will know that:
• Their consultant is a trained recruitment specialist.
• Their account will always be looked after by one named consultant.
• Every candidate they see will already have been interviewed in person.
EP RECRUIT’S RESPONSIBILITIES
• On-site meeting to discuss recruitment needs and to experience firsthand the company culture and environment – a crucial aspect of the recruitment process.
• We will identify positions that need to be filled.
• Immediate search of EP extensive database for potential candidates.
• We will screen and supply shortlist and schedule appointments.
• Authenticate declared information of short listed candidates (ID, qualifications, etc);
• Obtain two reference checks from different companies or three upon client’s request;
• Summarize reports on the above and submit to line management prior to interviews;
• Organization and co-ordination of interviews for candidates successful in reaching the short-list.
• Arrange interviews and venues for line management.
Recruitment and Selection,
Housekeeping Services and Housekeeping Training,
Cleaning Services for Industrial and Corporate Installations,
Immigration and Public Services, and