Junior Circuit Design Engineer - 609206
- Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment.
- Implementation of analog and mixed-signal modules for wireless products
- Circuit design and verification of e.g. LNAs. Mixers, DCOs, ADC, DAC, high linearity
filters and amplifiers, high speed serial interfaces.
- Guidance and supervision of the layout creation of own modules
- Work in an international and interdisciplinary team'
-- University: B.Sc. degree in Electrical Engineering or Information Technology required
- Main focus on microelectronics or telecommunication engineering desired
- CAD skills desired
- UNIX skills desired
- Solid knowledge of Analog/Mixed-Signal circuit design, circuit simulation required
- Experience with Cadence CAD tools and CMOS technology desired
- Programming skills desired
- Ability travel for prolonged periods (weeks) outside Egypt.
- English proficiency, both written and spoken is a must.
: Egypt-Egypt, Cairo
: Full Time
: Recent College Graduate
Employees in the Intel Architecture Group (IAG) deliver innovative platforms across computing and communication segments including data centers, mobile and desktop personal computers, handhelds, embedded devices and consumer electronics. Intel's industry leading technology is used to create integrated hardware and software solutions such as processors, chipsets, communication radios, graphics processors, motherboards, and networking components that deliver capabilities from security and manageability to computing performance and energy efficiency. IAG employees are at the forefront of enabling a new era of computing that is more integrated into all aspects of our daily lives.
Posting Statement: N/A
AJS DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS AND AJS DOES NOT CONCERN ITSELF WITH INFORMATION ON BANK ACCOUNTS.
SOME EMPLOYERS MAY ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPT OF YOUR APPLICATION.