Monitoring and Evaluation Project Assistant
International Organization for Migration (IOM)
IOM is an intergovernmental organization established in 1951, and is committed to the principle that humane and orderly migration benefits migrants and society.
Location information: Amudat/Nakapirpirit or Abim - Karamoja
1. Relevant field experience and strong interest in monitoring and evaluationl.
2. Some experience working within international development and local NGO sector.
3. Good organizational skills, ability to establish priorities and plans, and to work independently, and show initiative within team environment are necessary.
4. Some familiarity with MSWord and MS Excel applications.
5. Demonstrated ability and competency in communicating with a wide range of people including people of culturally diverse backgrounds.
6. Must be able to work under pressure, cope with deadlines and willing to work to rapidly changing conditions as necessary.
7. Willingness (and some experience) working in active conflict settings or non-permissive security environments;
8. Demonstrated experience working in the Karamoja sub-region and effectively engaging with local actors;
9. Willing to travel and spend time working in other Karamoja field offices is essential.
How to apply
Clearly state the position title.
Reference Code: RW_8DBDPF-67