Business Advisory Services - Senior Consultant - CAS0000B
The main purpose of this job is to work with the team and the client with highest levels of quality and professionalism in line with the engagement scope to help achieve business growth by developing and maintaining strong business relationships with clients.
General Roles & Responsibilities:
* To ensure compliance with the firm’s policies and guidance, and adherence to professional standards.
* Execute the planning and management of assignments in an effective and efficient manner.
* Ensure engagements are executed in accordance with the firm’s methodologies, guidance and professional standards.
* Ensure the technical quality of all client deliverables.
* Ensure risks are identified and addressed and comply with the firm risk policies and procedures.
* Review work on a timely basis and in a thorough and constructive manner.
* Keep current on the market and monitor developments by competitors.
Functional Roles & Responsibilities:
* Contribute to growth by ensuring clients engagements are executed in an efficient manner.
* Identify and follow up on opportunities to provide new services.
* Identify opportunities in the market and develop the business of clients.
* Perform Project Lead role in smaller assignments, effectively taking on a manager’s role.
* Manage effective time utilization of team members.
* Assist manager in development of marketing strategy for the business unit.
Quality Service / Client Care
* Commit to meeting clients expectations as defined by terms and conditions of contract.
* Demonstrate business judgment in advising clients.
* Identify or create service opportunities and, in conjunction with the Manager, demonstrate and sell its value to clients.
* Help to develop skills and knowledge of the people in his or her group and understand the structured career path/training program of each team member and support the progress of the his/her developmental initiatives.
* Between 4-6 years of relevant post graduate experience.
* A first level university degree.
* A professional qualification degree, MBA, CA, CFA, CIMA.
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills.
* Previous experience in working with multicultural teams.
* Previous experience with one of the Big 4 would be a plus.
Who we are
At Ernst & Young, we support you in achieving your unique potential wherever you are in the world — both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world’s most successful companies. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal life. At Ernst & Young, we know it’s your point of view, energy and enthusiasm that make the difference.
To achieve their potential, businesses must continuously improve their performance and sustain that improvement in a rapidly changing business environment. As a business advisor at Ernst & Young, you’ll help many of the world’s leading businesses and governments tackle their most pressing issues. Working in multi-disciplinary teams, often directly with company leaders, you’ll help bring diverse perspectives to every challenge. We’ll help you achieve your potential by giving you professional development and experience with clients across geographies, businesses and practices. At Ernst & Young, we know it’s your point of view, energy and enthusiasm that make the difference.