Kenya Airways Customer Service Agent Job Vacancy in Kisumu
Kenya Airways is truly the Pride of Africa. Our global network now reaches 50 destinations, 41 of which are spread across the Africa continent. With a modern fleet of 29 aircrafts, including four Boeing 777 series, makes us one the youngest fleets in Africa.
Kenya Airways opens a world of opportunity across the continent, creating sustainable development by connecting its people and businesses
within Africa and around the world.
At Kenya Airways we believe our greatest asset is our people. When you join Kenya Airways we provide you with training and all the systems and tools you require to perform. And best of all, we provide an environment that enables each and every one of our employees to achieve their full potential.
The successful candidate will provide check-in, escort and general assistance to our customers to the highest standard of Customer care. The Customer Service Agent will be expected to work on their own initiative and provide a safe, secure, efficient and caring customer service in compliance with regulatory requirements and Company’s policies.
* To deliver the highest customer service in handling service of our passengers. The service provided will include check-in, baggage acceptance, checking documentation, escort to and from the aircraft, lost or damage property and provide assistance to special need passengers.
* To ensure a caring and efficient passenger service in compliance to the company regulations while maintaining the company On Time Performance
* To ensure compliance with safety & security standards in our operations to comply with relevant statutory and industry requirements.
* To effectively communicate relevant aspects of service delivery internally and externally to meet customer expectations especially at time of disruptions.
* Ensure and maintain a healthy, safe and secure working environment in compliance with company procedures, regulatory authorities and requirements.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
* Customer service delivery
* On time performance delivery.
* Adherence to safety standards
* Warm, friendly and caring
* Proactive and a willingness to assist customers
* Pleasant & presentable.
* Good communication/interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work and remain calm in stressful situations.
* Team player.
* Compliance with SLA’s.
* Customer service delivery reactions/responses.
* Compliance with non SLA carriers’ policies & procedures.
* Adherence to safety standards.
NB: Kenya Airways only processes applications submitted online and does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Applicants are advised not to remit any funds to anyone purporting to facilitate employment at Kenya Airways.