PHC Coordinator, Sudan
Adventist Development and Relief Agency International (ADRA)
ADRA South Sudan
Location: Sudan (the) - Juba and Terekeka County
* Provide management and service delivery and coordination supports for all PHCCs and PHCUs facilities and outreach program in Juba county in conjunction with the Project Manager
* Closely monitor and guide PHCCs and PHCUs and outreach programs to make sure that the activities are implemented as planned.
* Supervise and support PMTCT Coordinator and Community Mobiliser
* Ensure procurement of materials and drugs as needed for the facilities
* Collaborate, liaise and maintain good relationship with CHD, MOH-GOSS, VHCs and INGOs as required
* Preparation of reports as needed
* Maintain all policies, procedures, protocols of ADRA, MOH-GOSS, MSH and USAID
Diploma in Nursing/Clinical Medicines / Community Health, or Equivalent Training
* Min. 03 years of work experience
* Computer skills
* Willing to do considerable local travelling
* Have English speaking and writing ability and have ability to speak in Arabic.
* Have good interpersonal communication skills
* Have good report wiring skills
* Willingness to work in hardship and unsecured environment
The interested persons are requested to submit their application. Application should include a letter, CV, 3 reference name with mobile number and supporting documents such as academic as well as experience and training (if any) certificates.
Reference Code: RW_8EXNR8-80
Fake job announcements and offers of assistance are in circulation. Scam "artists" want to steal your money!
THE UNITED NATIONS DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS (APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING, PROCESSING, TRAINING OR ANY OTHER FEES).
THE UNITED NATIONS DOES NOT CONCERN ITSELF WITH INFORMATION ON BANK ACCOUNTS.