Senior Patrolperson (Waybill Clerk)
Division:AAPLC Platinum (South Africa)
Site:Mogalakwena Platinum Mines
Department:Protection Services / Security
Work type:Full Time Permanent
Job Level: C1
The Senior Patrolman will be responsible for the application of skilled security procedures within an Anglo Platinum Operation to ensure that employees and assets are protected. Investigation support and emergency protection duties will be part of the activities of this role.
* Ensure proper understanding of the required actions.
* Apply recognized work, legislative and security standards.
* Conduct allocated patrols or checkpoint duties.
* Ensure that security tasks are completed to required quality standards.
* Conducts ad hoc security assignments such as searches or road blocks.
* Takes appropriate action on observation of risk situations.
* Supports by armed escort the movements of cash, bullion or VIPs (where applicable).
* When a security issue is observed take appropriate action within procedures.
* Observes the application of risk management procedures in high risk activities within the operation.
* Responsible for waybill administration and administration of protection archives and stores.
* Grade 12 certificate.
* Three years experience in patrolman role or equivalent experience.
* At least one year experience in security approaches applied in Anglo Platinum.
* Trained in Senior Patrolman Duties for the Unit.
* Registered with PSIRA Grade C.
* Firearm competent.
* First aid certification.
* Communications in English.
* Computer literacy for the role.
* No criminal record.
* Valid Code 8 driver's license.
* Must be able to complete a medical certificate of fitness.
Anglo Platinum shall apply the Employment Equity principles as set out in Anglo Platinum's Employment Equity Policy.
Incomplete CV's and/or applications will not be considered. If you do not hear from the Company within 21 days after the closing of the advert, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.