PFE Manager - Morocco Job
Microsoft - Morocco - Non Location Specific, MA (Morocco)
Customer Service & Support
Morocco - Non Location Specific, MA
Services & Support
Microsoft Job Description
Title: PFE Manager
French Speaker is a MUST
Group and Job Purpose
Area Description of Purpose
Workgroup’s Purpose Premier Field Engineering is a global team that delivers world class support earning customer confidence, trust and loyalty by improving customer health through the optimization and successful implementation of Microsoft technologies.
Premier Field Engineering Managers drive the successful oversight of the support delivery business and its resources within the Services Practice.
- The PFE Manager is responsible for four areas of the support business including:
Their value is in developing and maintaining high performing teams that deliver quality services in a profitable way.
Key initiatives for this role include:
- Customer Health Index initiative
- Workforce Planning
- Growth and Innovation surrounding the PFE catalog of services
- Continued focus on Customer Satisfaction
- Team Readiness & development according to role readiness roadmap with emphasis on customer health
Successful execution in this role will require focus in the job function areas outlined above.
Within Microsoft this position has direct impact at the regional level via front line management of Premier Field Engineers affecting both employee and customer satisfaction.
PFE Managers will have 15-20 direct reports on average. Those direct reports are Premier Field Engineers which come from the Support Delivery Discipline (IC2-5).
Supervision responsibilities do include performance review management, mentoring, career development skill/task assessments.
Some of the key decision making for this role includes:
- Hiring, performance evaluation ratings and commitment setting.
- Using key performance indicators, this position will make many business decisions affecting Regional specific CPH/CPM for Dedicated and Transactional Engineers.
- Participating in escalations that include decision making on behalf of the services organization could require additional Premier management escalation.
- This role is responsible for support program rollout and may be asked to participate in strategy or design work related to the service support organization.
- Performance Review Process
RoleGuide - task & skill assessment, target learning roadmaps.
Premier Service Support Delivery Management Process
Escalation Response Management
Customer Satisfaction Survey Process
Enterprise Service Support Delivery Core Data Reporting
Other internal organizations this role will interact with include: Enterprise Partner Group (EPG) Field Sales roles including Management, Premier Support roles including Management, and Microsoft Consulting Services (MCS) including Management with the purpose of cross team collaboration on behalf of shared customers. Customer Support Services (CSS) organization responsible for the delivery of support services and Microsoft Consulting Services (MCS) including Management for the purpose of ensuring quality support delivery and incident escalations.
- A minimum of 2 years or more experience in front line management in an enterprise support environment
- 3+ years experience in business and process management
- Understanding local IT industry and IT services in North Africa
- Full French language skills
- Solid experience in regards to design and management of a high performing datacenter is a must.
- Experience with negotiation and implementation of customer SLA and OLA is a requirement
- Working knowledge and experience in teaming with MS Partners
- Experience with working with virtual and remote multi-cultural teams
- Value proposition level understanding of Microsoft products and services.
- Prior account planning and delivery experience preferable in a service environment.
- Proven record for delivery business results and customer satisfaction.
Employer Job ID: