Head: Mining Maintenance
AAPLC Kumba Iron Ore (South Africa)
SIOC Sishen Mine
Full Time Permanent
* Management of a sub section at Mining Maintenance.
* Identification and implementation of improvement projects to reduce trade costs and the increasing of production
* Compile operations- and manpower budget
* Liaison with other heads for problem solving and to improve communication
* Liaison with suppliers
* Development and management of manpower
* Liaise with and manage contractors
* Management of ISO 14000 and ISO 9002
* Management of the BBC program and STEP
* Management of Sub Section's costs
You will need:
* Must be capable to work at heights of plus minus 20 meters.
* Knowledge of mining plant equipment.
* Leadership - Providing Direction, Motivating and Developing Others
* Interpersonal - Interpersonal Sensitivity, Cross cultural Awareness and Stress Tolerance
* Analytical - Judgement, Problem Analysis and Objective Setting
* Dynamism - Self Confidence, Decisiveness, Initiative and Persuasiveness
* Operational - Concern for Excellence
* Must be able to work standby
* National Diploma (Electrical or Mechanical) or equivalent
* 5 years relevant experience as a foreman or head
* Computer literacy
* Relevant project planning experience
* Relevant training and experience in SHEQ and mining health and safety act
* Knowledge of Capital Project Management process
* Anglo Platinum shall apply the Employment Equity principles as set out in Anglo Platinum's Employment Equity Policy
* If you do not hear from the Company within 21 days, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
* Incomplete CV's and/or applications will not be considered.