CMC Aviation Limited provides turn-key contract air service, including aircraft, aircraft maintenance, aircraft parts, flight training, flight personnel and related aviation support systems.
CMC Aviation is heavily involved in humanitarian projects through the logistical support of commercial, governmental and nongovernmental projects in Sudan, the democratic republic of Congo, Chad and neighboring countries.
CMC Aviation Limited is seeking self driven, exceptional and suitably qualified individuals to fill the position below:
This position will be based in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
Qualifications and experience
The successful candidate must:
* Be a licensed dispatcher / flight operations officer by KCAA or any other recognized Civil Aviation Authority. He /She must have acquired recognized training in aviation management and flight dispatch.
* Be in possession of an under graduate management degree from a recognized university.
* Have an excellent command of French and English.
* Have excellent people skills and be capable of managing a multicultural team.
* Have the capability to work under pressure in a challenging environment.
* Have at least three years working experience in flight operations, extensive working knowledge of DRC environment will be an added advantage.
* Possess excellent organizational skills and be a team player.
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria may send their applications enclosing a CV, an application letter, copies of academic testimonials, names of three referees and a daytime telephone contact.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
CMC Aviation Limited is an equal opportunity employer