CMC Aviation Limited provides turn-key contract air service, including aircraft, aircraft maintenance, aircraft parts, flight training, flight personnel and related aviation support systems.
CMC Aviation is heavily involved in humanitarian projects through the logistical support of commercial, governmental and nongovernmental projects in Sudan, the democratic republic of Congo, Chad and neighboring countries.
CMC Aviation Limited is seeking self driven, exceptional and suitably qualified individuals to fill the position below:
Qualifications and experience
* Must have a valid ATPL
* Must have current instrument rating
* Must have gas turbine engines experience
* Must have 4000 hours total time
* Must have 500 hours on type
* Must have a valid type rating on the above aircraft type
* Total PIC 1500 , PIC On type 350
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria may send their applications enclosing a CV, an application letter, copies of academic testimonials, names of three referees and a daytime telephone contact.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
CMC Aviation Limited is an equal opportunity employer