The Darubini Group of Luxury Hotels is one of Kenya’s leading 6-star luxury groups of hotels operating at Kenya’s coastal belt.
Currently, the group is pursuing expansion into more areas at the coastal belt through establishment of even more luxurious hotels offering a wider array of services and facilities.
To this end, the group is recruiting energetic, ambitious and self-driven individuals to fill various vacancies within these new establishments.
Activities /Functions Manager x12
* Willingness to work long hours that frequently require evening, night and weekend shifts.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to pay attention to details, setting the example for staff to deliver a standard of service and presentation that meets and exceeds guests' needs and expectations
* A good knowledge of business and people management are equally important elements.
* Ability to be pro-active in coming up with new ideas on how to improve operations at the Clubhouse / lounge / restaurants.
How to apply
Send an email with;-
* A letter of application
* Curriculum Vitae (C.V.)
* A brief cover letter expressing why you feel best suited for this position.
For Reservations: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Turtle Bay Road Opp. Bubble Castle Resort - Watamu