PFE Security - South Africa
Email to Friend
Job Category: Customer Service & Support
Location: South Africa, South Africa - Non Location Specific
Job ID: 754306 40179
Division: Services & Support
Premier Field Engineer - Security
- To provide Onsite Support Services and Incident Prevention Services to Microsoft Premier Customers.
- Build very successful relationships with your customer through the delivery of a high-quality technical engagement in a
specific technology area.
- Delivery of an excellent service is essential to promoting the Onsite services as the most customer focused offering
- The engagements may be short-term demand-led or longer term engagements with a dedicated customer.
- Team/ Department Mission As part of the Customer Service and Support (CSS) the Premier Filed Engineering Services
organization delivers Rapid Onsite Support Services and Incident Prevention Services to MS Enterprise customers.
- The PFE engineers help Premier customers during the “operate” and “improve” phase of the MS product usage.
- The Support Service can be proactive for workshop and SKU service delivery and reactive as well as response on critical
- Increase service availability for Microsoft’s Enterprise Customers by providing proactive support consulting in a specific
product or Technology area.
- Use an adequate technical expertise in troubleshooting to support reactive cases.
- Deliver proactive onsite support and knowledge transfer to the customer.
- Drive on preventing incidents during your customer visits.
- Deliver SKU services and customized workshops.
- Drive high customer satisfaction on GTSC support incidents.
- Maintain deep knowledge of latest products and configurations of Enterprise Customers by continuously increasing
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Deliver technical workshops, presentations and documents.
- Maintain your accreditations.
- Collaborate with Microsoft teams to deliver a high quality service.
- Work with Microsoft support engineers using knowledge of your customer’s environment to accelerate problem resolution.
- Manage customer expectations and deliver a service in line with contractual obligations.
- Develop and deliver new services to exceed customer expectations.
- Take responsibility for the Microsoft engagement and your own self development.
- Work within Microsoft account teams on strategic customer deployments which may extend outside business hours.
Key Success Criteria:
- Achievement of personal and team objectives.
- Customer and account team feedback.
- Ongoing feedback through appraisals - Regular 1:1s with team manager - Yearly formal review - Alignment with Microsoft