COMPETENT PERSON LIFTING OPERATIONS (CPLO) (10018988)
Company : Total Sa
Contract : permanent position
Branch : Exploration Production
Location : Worldwide - To Define
Interviews will take place in : Paris
Starting date : As soon as possible
Salary : Selon profil et expérience
- Develop and maintain a working relationship and regular communication with affiliate CPLOs and update network information as required.
- Define competence for all affiliate CPLOs.
- Develop CPLO training programme for all affiliate CPLOs.
- Organise and carry out technical reviews and audits at each affiliate.
- Deal with technical queries from affiliates and offer advice and assistance where required.
- Conduct accident investigations as required.
- Maintain Total E&P Lifting Management System documents.
- Develop technical documents and procedures as requested by Total E&P.
- Review calculations for all types of lifting operations.
Technical engineering and/or industry related qualifications
Preferred competence assessor
Lifting equipment inspection qualifications
Candidate must have a minimum 10 Years Experience in Lifting and Handling Operations both on and offshore at a supervisory / management level
Broad and extensive knowledge of all types of mechanical lifting operations.
Familiar with and working to all international standards and guidance.
Review of calculations for all types of lifting operations.
Good communication skills.
TOTAL requires you apply through their e-recruit system-click on "apply for this job" button below or above and this takes you to their e-recruit portal