Expatriate Tax Consultant - JOH000B2
Description of role:
Assist in completing basic tax returns and calculations.
Various basic correspondence with SARS.
Updating databases as well as the day to day running of the client portfolio.
Perform any day to day running of the client portfolio.
Perform any day to day administartive tasks as required by the portfolio manager.
- Preparation of basic (IRP5 cases) income tax returns (IT12's) and supporting schedules for various sized multinational clients on efiling.
- Assisting with the preparation of provisional tax returns.
- Attending to queries from SARS on tax returns.
- Checking of assessments and preparing basic requests for corrections where applicable.
- Analysing of tax accounts on behalf of clients.
- Attend to various correspondence from SARS.
- Maintain global databases.
- Assist with the billing and engagement process to any other tasks as allocated by managers.
Matric and Degree with 1-2 years work experience.
Basic knowledge of individual tax would be beneficial as would a further qualification in Tax.