Coordinator - HR Org Capability
Business / Project:
Full Time - Permanent
South Africa - Vereeniging
Training Coordinator- HR Org Capability
Position Synopsis:To provide Training & Development administrative and support function
Reports to:HR Manager
Location:Metalloys – Meyerton, Vaal Triangle – Gauteng
• Administer the Leadership Development programme.
• Coordinate the Apprentice/ Learnership intake programme.
• Maintain and update the Departmental Training matrices and monthly Training Plans
• Monitor and track training progress
• Obtain confirmation of nominees for scheduled courses
• Confirm course booking with Training Providers
• Generate Purchase Requests for Training Providers
• Send reminder to course attendees before commencement of courses
• Prepare the training venue and make all necessary arrangements (Catering, Course materials, travel, accommodation, etc.)
• Review and evaluate course feedback and make suitable recommendations
• Maintain and update training record keeping systems
• Compile weekly training plan and training report (Attendance vs. Scheduled.)
• Compile monthly training report ( Planned vs Actuals)
• Prepare a monthly budget and expenditure report for training
• Action Orientation
• Feedback and Recognition
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Must have a Degree or National Diploma in Human Resources Management with at least 3 - 5 years experience within a heavy industrialized environment. You must be computer literate (MS Office).
BHP Billiton Manganese is a distinctive business with a leading presence in the global manganese market. Our operations span two continents and offer an excellent platform for those seeking to fast track their career. Join our dynamic business and contribute to our growth.
AJS DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS AND AJS DOES NOT CONCERN ITSELF WITH INFORMATION ON BANK ACCOUNTS.
SOME EMPLOYERS MAY ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPT OF YOUR APPLICATION.