Job Title Shopper Marketing Manager Beer
Type of Job Full Time
Country South Africa
External Job Description
PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO A BEE CANDIDATE
brandhouse is transforming consumer and shoppers’ relationships with Beer through the creation and implementation of compelling shopper based growth drivers
· Brandhouse has a strategic shopper marketing approach that has increased customer collaboration, disproportionately grown category shares for our brands and enhances brand equity measures
· We commercialise - at scale – shopper marketing programmes taking a disproportionate share of our strategic customers’ commercial calendars.
· Strong thinking and understanding on shopper, category and channel/customer converted into shopper propositions that win in the market.
· Growth strategies and proven successful (effective and efficient) growth drivers created, tested and brilliantly executed and scaled in South Africa.
· Shopper Marketing Manager ensures that brand/category campaign development ruthlessly focusses on transforming the “moment of choice” for shoppers / consumers. Over time, these interventions are creating new habits with our shoppers and consumers.
“Create & apply” model is ensuring synergy in our planning and activation resulting in more effective execution and significant cost savings
· Shopper Marketing conversion growth driver creation (brand, category, innovation) in South Africa has unlocked xRm NSV over a 12 month period
· A cross functional way of working is established in the Shopper Marketing function creating effective working relationships with consumer marketing, GBTs, Cat Dev beer team, CP&A beer team, Key Accounts team and leadership teams.
· CP&A and Cat Dev teams are liberated to ruthlessly focus on adapting and activating Shopper Marketing growth drivers brilliantly with our strategic customers.
· There is a systematic programme of testing every growth driver: The testing programme is designed to both measure the impact of activity and realise opportunities to scale up at pace with our strategic customers.
Inspiring leaders and stakeholders
· Our leaders and customers are inspired by the shopper propositions and drive the implementation to brilliant execution instore.
· Our customers and the business are convinced by the evidence that shopper marketing growth drivers deliver sustainble NSV and more profitability than Promotional pricing.
· The Shopper Marketing Manager Beer visibly & tangibly holds themselves to account for the delivery of brandhouse plan.
Building Talent and Teams
· brandhouse has top talent in all shopper marketing roles: Shopper marketing capability is established within the organisation. brandhouse is recognised for its shopper marketing capability as are consumer marketing
· Consumer marketing want to collaborate with Shopper Marketing and see the Shopper Marketing Managerfor Beer as indispensible member of their team. It is clear how each function contributes to the overall outcomes for our brands.
· Shopper Marketing operates as a high performing team charactised by a culture of amongst others execution is valued more than ideas /Decisions are taken once
Essential Qualifications / knowledge / experience required / languages
· Strong consumer or category marketing capabilities essential. Five to seven years worth of Marketing, Shopper Marketing or Customer Marketing experience.
· Masterful at creating alignment across our consumer, shopper and customer agenda.
· Proven success at driving change and inspiring and influencing significant teams to get behind new ideas.
· Proven track record of managing creative agencies.
· In depth understanding of distributors, key customers and competitors: their businesses and their shoppers/drinkers.
· Understand what it means and is experienced in all aspects of great people management.
Please note the following:
* Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
AJS DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS AND AJS DOES NOT CONCERN ITSELF WITH INFORMATION ON BANK ACCOUNTS.
SOME EMPLOYERS MAY ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPT OF YOUR APPLICATION.