EMMS Sr. Service Operations Specialist
Job ID 1936
Job Category International Call Centers
Work Location Giza
Employment Type Full Time - Permanent
Shift Based No
Deliver an overlay monitoring and reporting process for new Contract/Tariff implementations (including device pricing) of core standard Voice & Data contracts, coordinating and implementing support to Global account managers to manage service request, service improvement plans and other back office functionalities, Collect & Collate set up Information, CSA order forms, contractual requirements, signatures to support customer set up.
Essence of Role/Key Accountabilities
Document and Implement new processes to enable the management of Tariff Implementation & Service Delivery for each indentified OpCo.
Identify process improvements and opportunities to drive further revenue delivery.
Monitor and measure each VGE contract implementation and assist in the production of the WIP (Work In Progress Report) for VGE Management.
Identify and implement processes which allow the GSOC to support and manage remotely
Define and agree weekly progress reporting requirements
Adopt a Matrix Management approach with key Delivery Teams in each OpCo to ensure timely delivery of Contracts and Service Implementations.
Remote service disk support to Global account managers to manage and coordinate service request, service improvement plans and other back office functionalities.
Support service managers in the implementation of local network changes as and when required, liaise with network on coverage and quality issues
Support service managers in incident management at local level (anything that impacts the customer experience i.e. network outage, billing queries, etc) (responsible for the management, resolution and status reporting of these)
Collect & Collate set up Information, CSA order forms, contractual requirements, signatures to support customer solutions set up
Role Dimension: Financial (limits/mandates), Non-Financial (customers/staff/stakeholders)
• Does this person manage a budget? □ NO
• If Yes how much? Nil
• Does this person generate revenue? □ NO
• If Yes how much? Nil
• Key interfaces:
• Account Team
• Other GSOC Teams
• International Implementation Manager
• Global Operations Manager
• Service Operations Manager
Person Specification: Technical Skills/Professional Expertise
• Minimum of 4 years experience of working in diverse teams of technical and service-oriented nature.
• Fluent English
• 2nd Language with good command is a good plus (Spanish, Japanese, French, Portuguese, Italian...).
• Project management experience skills are essential (ideally PMP qualified)
• Understanding of issue management, operational/service fulfilment issues
• Customer relationship skills
• Good communications skill
• Team player, ability to work in an international and virtual team environment
• Self motivated
• Planning/reporting experience
• Adequate exposure to different aspects of framework that embodies project management life cycle
• Good working knowledge of at least 1 Vodafone OpCo’s existing delivery process and procedures.
• Sound knowledge of Vodafone’s core Voice and Data Products.
• Good knowledge of different managed services (i.e. BB, iPhone, and iPad)
• Ability to acquire knowledge and investigate for information
• Previous experience within a service desk and customer service environment
• Excellent communication Skills
• Proficiency in using MS Office application.
• Share knowledge with colleagues and the immediate departments.
• Team player, ability to work in an international and virtual team environment.
• Sound knowledge of Vodafone Global Enterprise products & services.
• ITIL management framework knowledge with regard to the Service Support and Service Delivery sets
• ITIL Certified is a plus
• A strong desire to pursue industry accreditation as part of a continued drive training and development.
• Good analytical skills
• Ability to perform in dynamic, high-growth & high-uncertainty environments
• Ability to provide services to international and distributed virtual teams
• Team player, strong influence and relationship management skills
• A self-starter with a determination to succeed, balanced with appropriate tact and diplomacy
• Strong communication and decision making skills – ability to balance conflicting interests
Number of direct Subordinates
Direct Manager (title)
EMMS Service Operations Supervisor
AJS DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS AND AJS DOES NOT CONCERN ITSELF WITH INFORMATION ON BANK ACCOUNTS.
SOME EMPLOYERS MAY ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPT OF YOUR APPLICATION.