The Darubini Group of Luxury Hotels is one of Kenya’s leading 6-star luxury groups of hotels operating at Kenya’s coastal belt.
Currently, the group is pursuing expansion into more areas at the coastal belt through establishment of even more luxurious hotels offering a wider array of services and facilities.
To this end, the group is recruiting energetic, ambitious and self-driven individuals to fill various vacancies within these new establishments.
Customer Service Agent x15
* Holder of a Degree/Diploma in Business Administration or any other related field.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to communicate in an honest, articulate and composed manner.
* Patient and accommodative.
* Knowledge of basic customer service practices and principles.
* Ability to resolve conflict amicably.
* High levels of professionalism, enthusiasm and a ‘can do’ attitude
* Ability to prioritize and work with a sense of urgency
* Ability to work with diverse groups and people from various backgrounds.
* Must be able to effectively handle stressful situations
* Ability to work under minimum or no supervision at all.
* Great analytical skills.
* Excellent negotiation and conflict resolution techniques
How to apply
Send an email with;-
* A letter of application
* Curriculum Vitae (C.V.)
* A brief cover letter expressing why you feel best suited for this position.
For Reservations: email@example.com
Location: Turtle Bay Road Opp. Bubble Castle Resort - Watamu