Oando Marketing is currently seeking a Regional Engineer who is responsible for the supervision of all Retail outlet Facility maintenance and repair activities and modernization of all company Retail Outlets within the region in accordance to specifications and engineering standards and best practice.
(Note: All candidates with less than 3 years post NYSC will be required to pass an aptitude test before they can be considered for interview)
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Develop work plan for buildings, installations, warehouses and retail outlet projects in his region.
· Preparation of Bills of quantity, carry out market surveys, Project estimates and tender documents of all civil / Facility Maintenance projects for His region.
· Provide technical advice regarding design, construction, or program modifications and structural repairs to industrial and managerial personnel
· Coordinate activities concerned with technical developments, scheduling, resolving engineering design and test problems of Retail Outlets and other sites within the region.
· Prepares interim and completion reports for facility maintenance and other related projects within the region.
· Research into the current industry trends both local and global that will confer competitive advantage in the market for Oando Plc.
· Supervision of all civil Engineering projects in His Region, ensuring it meets Oando’s quality standards and specifications with accompanying status reports
· Inspects project sites within his region to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and HSEQ standards
· Supervises the end – to – end of all Retail Facility Maintenance / other projects in his region.
· Controls expenditures within limitations of Retail facility maintenance budget.
· Prepares documents for the tender process for his regional facility maintenance projects
· Evaluates project output to determine compliance with or variance from project objectives and standards.
· Manages the customer service & administrative functions of all Engineering activities in his region and any other assigned function.
· 1st degree in Engineering
· Membership of Nigeria Society Of Engineers
· Minimum of 5-7 years of experience, with relevant experience in similar roles in the oil and gas environment