Position: BRAND MARKETING OFFICER
Job Reference Code: RS-BDD-01
Summary of Functions:
• Responsible for designing templates for proposals, Company brochures, business cards using creative, innovative, novel, unique concepts and approaches.
• Part of Business Development team responsible to meet and exceed customer’s service expectations as outlined in the department’s policies and procedures.
• Responsible for professionally done, attractive literature and promotional materials and publications which present its products and services in a professional manner.
• Responsible for brand building, liaising with agencies, preparing press releases, organizing promotional activities.
• Interacts with all functional departments, outside design, pre-press, print and materials suppliers to ensure that the assigned customer specific projects are executed to high company quality standards and completed on time.
• Ensures quality of design, photography, pre-press and printing when applicable and processes approval of all pre-press proofs.
• Ensures development of consistent color standards.
• Update Company project activity reports, website etc. as requested daily, weekly by Management based on customer requirements or category.
• Performs other office duties or projects as required or as assigned.
Experience Required: 3-5 years
• A good first degree in Graphic Design
• Working experience and knowledge of graphic design/branding
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Good team spirit and project management skills
• Good problem solving skills and initiative
• Good relational skills
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Tools- Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint etc
AJS DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS AND AJS DOES NOT CONCERN ITSELF WITH INFORMATION ON BANK ACCOUNTS. SOME EMPLOYERS MAY ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR APPLICATION.