Youth and Rehabilitation Expert - Only Moroccan citizens, Rabat, Morocco
Youth and Rehabilitation Expert, Rabat, Morocco
MSI is currently seeking a Youth and Rehabilitation Expert as part of a two-year project to support a USAID-funded youth rehabilitation and reintegration program for youth recently released from prison.
The Youth and Rehabilitation Expert will provide subject-matter knowledge to the M&E and evaluation teams over a two-year period. She/he will be crucial in supporting the design of the evaluations and M&E support provided for the Youth Rehabilitation and Reintegration project. She/he will provide unique insights on the latest thinking and approaches to addressing youth reintegration and rehabilitation in Morocco. She/he will be assist in the design and implementation of the evaluation components of the project, working closely with the lead evaluator and M&E Associate. The assignment period will be at a part-time level of effort, 53 days total.
• Work closely with the M&E Associate, Team Leader, and Lead Evaluator to provide subject matter expertise in youth rehabilitation and reintegration programs for the design of the M&E framework and evaluation approach;
• Conduct field work for the mid-term rapid assessment and final summative evaluation under the leadership of the lead evaluator;
• Prepare written portions of the evaluation reports as assigned by the lead evaluator; and
• Assist in conducting surveys, interviews, and focus groups.
• Moroccan citizenship required;
• Degree in social sciences; advanced degree preferred;
• Minimum five years experience working in the field of youth rehabilitation and reintegration programs in Morocco;
• Demonstrated experience working with vulnerable youth populations in Morocco;
• Previous experience leading group interviews and individual interviews with vulnerable youth populations;
• Demonstrated experience conducting field sites visits;
• Spoken fluency in Moroccan Arabic and French and proficiency in English strongly preferred;
• Excellent French writing skills, English writing capabilities a plus.
**Please note: This is a local position. Only Moroccan citizens are eligible to apply.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.